The Company You Can Trust
Selling your house can be stressful. There are a lot of realtors and home buying companies that will bombard you with post cards, calls, and false claims to try and win your trust. OCG Buys Houses lets our customers speak for us. Since 2003 we have achieved a 5 start rating as the premier home buying company in Memphis. We are dedicated to educating homeowners and will ensure you get top dollar for your house.
Determine if OCG is Right For You
Choosing how to sell your house can be difficult and it boils down to weighing your time requirement, the risk involved, the time involved, and the profit.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
- Highest time requirement. You will have to list the property yourself, sort through buyers, conduct the negotiation, and either do the repairs yourself or find a contractor to do them for you.
- Highest risk. Doing everything yourself means that you don’t have a professional looking over paperwork for you. You may enter into an agreement that isn’t in your best interest.
- Most time. FSBO can be a lengthy process. It can be hard to find buyers and even harder to keep a deal on track if you are doing everything yourself.
- Most Profit. FSBO normally will have the most profit for the seller because there are minimal fees involved for you.
Listing your property with an agent on the MLS.
- Medium time requirement. An agent will list the property for you and sort through buyers, but you will have to handle the repairs.
- Low risk. A real estate agent gets paid to make sure the deal is in your best interest. As long as you choose a good agent, it should be low risk for you.
- Medium time. Although you will have an agent looking for buyers, it still may take a long time to find a buyer that meets your asking price.
- Low Profit. In most transactions, the buyer’s brokerage will take a 3% commission and the seller’s brokerage will take a 3% commission. That money comes out of the seller’s pocket.
Selling to OCG Buys Houses
- Low time requirement. You don’t have to worry about anything. OCG Buys Houses will conduct all repairs and handle all of the paperwork. All you need to do is sign.
- Low risk. OCG Buys Houses has bought from 700 Memphis homeowners, so the process is streamlined. We will answer any question you have an encourage you to get a second opinion if you are unsure of the process.
- Low time. We can close in as little as 7 days and get cash in your hand FAST.
- Medium profit. Most homeowners see higher profit when selling to OCG Buys Houses because of reduced commissions.